Testimonial Basics manages the input and display of customer testimonials. The plugin allows input and display of testimonials in the content area of the WordPress site or by using widgets. There are many easy to use options that have been set up from user requests over the past few years, so users should be able to set up their testimonials to suit their requirements.
- backup and restore testimonials
- setup input forms in content or widget areas
- show testimonials in content or widget areas
- group testimonials for separate display
- use 5 star rating system
- use sliders and excerpts
- optionally use schema/google snippet markup
- black and white or color captcha built in
- customize text color and background color
- 3 layouts for content display, 6 for widget
- use theme font or one of nine web friendly fonts
- include gravatars
- easily edit and approve testimonials in the admin panel
- pagination available in 3, 5, or 10 testimonials per page
- help available in admin panels
- translations : French, Dutch, German, Spanish
Below is a screenshot of the Edit Testimonials admin panel in the Testimonial Basics WordPress Plugin. It is where the admin user can enter new testimonials or update existing ones.
You can easily set up a visitor Input form in a pages content area, or by using a widget. Your users will be able to quickly add a testimonial, that once you approve can be displayed on your site. There is an option to include a Captcha in the visitor input forms to reduce spam.
You can easily display testimonials in the main content area of your page or by using a widget. You can pick any number of testimonials to display in the main content area and you can order them by most recent date or by a selected order. Single testimonials are displayed in the widget, randomly or by selection.
There is an extensive options page that gives the user many options for input forms and displaying testimonials in the content area and in widgets.
Testimonial Basics is a plugin for WordPress
Copyright (C) 2012 Kevin Archibald
License: GNU General Public License V3
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Download Testimonial Basics Plugin
To download the plugin visit my GitHub Repository.Testimonial Basics on GitHub