Panache Pizazz was developed for the Panache WordPress Theme. However, if you have Font Awesome installed for your theme, this plugin should work great for you 🙂 In it are a number of features and shortcodes to add some pizazz to your blog and your pages!
There are some very important differences between Panache Pizazz and Content Pizazz:
- You must use the text editor to use these plugin features. You can not use the visual editor.
- The plugin uses Font Awesome font icons, so this must be installed in your theme.
- A new Tabbed Content feature has been added
- A new Accordion Content Feature has been added.
- Columns – 1/4 , 1/3 , 1/2 , 2/3 , 3/4
- List Styles – one of 5 preset or custom
- Drop Caps – super large character to start a paragraph
- 3D Button – set style and link for a 3d button
- Clear – clear floats in your content area
- Special text – set font size and color for block of text
- Quote – place a quote left, right or center
- Toggle – hide or show content behind a toggle button
- Divide Line – put a styled line between content
- Tabs – put content in a tabbed format
- Accordion – put content in a accordion format
Panache Pizazz is a plugin for WordPress
Copyright (C) 2012 Kevin Archibald
License: GNU General Public License V3
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.Documentation
Download Panache Pizazz
Visit the Panache Pizazz Site to download the plugin.Go to GitHub