Version 4.2.2 is ready to download.
- Fixed social widget construct
- Changed prefix, text-domain, file names from blogBox to blogbox
- Added screen-reader-styles
- Removed favicon option,
The latest version of blogBox is now available for download.
This theme has gone through a major face lift to come into conformance with new WordPress.org requirements. Also the most recent update of WordPress (version 4.2) also caused problems with the option system,
The latest version of blogBox is now available.
- modified header widget to remove list styles
- Fixed homesection2 column height by changing to table
- Added home.php to comply with new WordPress.org requirements
- Removed audio.js
- Updated colorbox to 1.5.14
- added no nav option to sliders
- Removed gallery shortcode modification to allow Jetpack Tiled Galleries to work,
This update covers a few bug fixes
- Fixed demo2 reference – This was causing confusion as new users were directed to the Expressions Theme demo site for documentation.
Found out that the previous update did not work properly so made another change to Expressions and blogBox and I am issuing new updates.
If anyone out there notices ie11 problems…let me know.
Internet Explorer is at it again. I recently found out that IE 11 has some compatibility issues with both the blogBox and Expression themes.