The latest version of blogBox is now available.
- modified header widget to remove list styles
- Fixed homesection2 column height by changing to table
- Added home.php to comply with new WordPress.org requirements
- Removed audio.js
- Updated colorbox to 1.5.14
- added no nav option to sliders
- Removed gallery shortcode modification to allow Jetpack Tiled Galleries to work, in Standard Post Format Only
- updated Font Awesome to 4.2
- removed farbtastic as admin color-picker option
- minor theme improvements
There was a change to the blog page that may require users to set the layout type they want for their blog . This option is in blogBox Options => General Tab.
blogBox was my first theme and it still is being used out there, judging by the emails I receive. I will continue to support the theme as long as I see the need from users.
One of the unique features of the theme is the ability to play with color schemes. Users that have a basic website in mind, will find this theme flexible, and easy to use.