The latest version of Testimonial Basics is now available for download.
This version continues to add features requested by users :
- Input form labels can now be edited.
- You can now exclude the Website and Location from the input forms.
- Testimonials can be rotated in both the content area and in a Widget
- Code improvements were also made to the pagination system.
- Testimonial display in the content area is now provided through one shortcode.
- Testimonial display in a Widget is now provided through one widget.
Thanks for all the user comments…keep them coming!
Remember that there is a lot of hours that go into developing and maintaining a plugin. Contrary to public opinion GPL software does not mean free. It means you have the freedoms to use, study, share (copy), and modify the software. If you use the plugin show your appreciation by making a donation. You can download the plugin and make a donation at
If you do like the plugin, take the time to put in a review at