A update to Testimonial Basics is now available. The update offers a number of enhancements and bug fixes:
- Allow HTML in comments : Modified the input forms to allow only <p></p><br> tags.
- Added default font to custom styling, so that uses can use the theme’s font in the custom styles
- Added option for italic style both in basic and in custom styling.
- Added groups so users can group testimonials and display them in separate pages.
- Added an option to use gravatars if present.
- Modified Edit Testimonials Panel to accomodate Groups and e-mail
- Removed user documentation from plugin, it’s getting too big to include in WordPress.org and will be included in the download from the plugin site.
- Minor changes/bug fixes:
- All css styling has been optimized
- Website link now opens a new tab
- Fixed strip slashes bug in input title and e-mail note
- Fixed data entry to allow up to 100 characters for author,email,url and location
As always, let me know if there are any problems with the update, I will attend to them. Also many changes have been made at the request of the users so keep that feedback coming. And finally, I do this mainly because it is fun, but it is also a lot of work. Testimonial Basics is about 3000 lines of code, the latest upgrade was in excess of 100hrs of effort! Try out the plugin, and if you like it show your appreciation. 🙂